Health screening is one of the most effective ways to diagnose any condition or chronic disease early, even if there is no sign and symptom of the illness. Spotting a disease at its initial point can help you get the right treatment at the right time, so you can combat it in a better way while having good control over your health.
The MMR (mass miniature radiography) states that screening helps prevent various chronic diseases, especially tuberculosis (TB). The best treatment, i.e., for tuberculosis, was first introduced by the end of the Second World War, and then it became widespread in all western countries.
Significance of Health Screening
People should keep the health screening prior to everything else because one can never compromise on his health. 4 Armed Health is striving to demonstrate that it is highly essential for every individual to get a health screening once a year. Following are certain benefits of health screening which is highly essential to ensure optimal health for every person.
- With the help of health screening, you can easily identify the conditions or symptoms if a person is suffering from a disease that was not known before.
- Health screening is more important for people who have a family history of heart diseases, diabetes, blood pressure, or stroke as it can help them with the process of prevention and the right treatments.
- Early diagnosis of a disease always results in good management and treatment, which also reduces the problems and worries while increasing optimal health chances.
- Growing age is one of the basic risk factors for different life-changing illnesses. But with early identification and treatment, your body can be provided with the best defense.
4 Armed Health is offering all the major tests involved in a regular health screening listed below.
- Cholesterol Tests
- Diabetes Tests
- Blood Pressure Tests
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Tests
- Osteoporosis, Pap Smear Tests and Mammograms
The health screening generally takes between 30 minutes and half a day, and it mainly depends on the number of tests that need to be conducted. The most common tests involve blood tests, fecalysis, X-rays, and urinalysis.
The screening test is more valuable because of its ability to diagnose potential diseases and problems while reducing ambiguous, unclear, or confusing results. According to a research report, the screening tests are not always accurate in all conditions, as you should prefer to have these screening tests at the most appropriate times as per the prescription of the doctor.